- Native Memphian
- Over 45 years in ministry
- Served at churches in Tennessee and Texas
- B.S. in Education, Memphis State University, 1978
- MRE, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1983
- Serving as Senior Pastor, Crossroads Baptist Church, since its founding in March 2009
- Rob has been married for 40 years to Vicki. They have two children Ryan Mullins (Anne) and Amber Bosman (Winna) as well as five grandchildren: Max, Ella, and Phinley Mullins, and Zion and Judah Bosman.
Rob and Vicki love investing in people. They have led Crossroads to be a safe-haven for the nurturing and growth of its members, and to be a launching pad to reach the world with the Gospel. Vicki has a heart and passion to disciple college and career aged ladies and to give leadership to Crossroads’ ministry to women.