DECK THE HALLS RETREAT
November 11-12, 2022
Gaylord Opryland Hotel
Ladies, “Come and See!” is the theme for our mini-retreat to start the Christmas season. The cost is $135 ($210 for a single), including lodging at the Gaylord Opryland, bus transportation, lunch at Paula Deen’s, a snack breakfast provided by the church, luggage conveyance, and shopping at Opry Mills Mall. The bus departs on Friday, November 10, at 8:30 AM and returns by 8:00 PM on Saturday, November 11.
Optional activities you may choose:
- The General Jackson Luncheon Cruise – Spend three hours onboard the General Jackson Showboat, including lunch and listening to some of Nashville’s finest musicians and singers sharing the stories and songs from the pride of Tennessee. Cost: $71 (subject to availability).
- Ice – Featuring the Polar Express – an immersive, story-driven holiday showplace with larger-than-life ice sculptures, thrilling frozen slides, and awe-inspiring tunnels. Open 10:00 AM- 10:10 PM. Cost $31.99.
- Ice Skating Show – Merry and Bright – about 20 minutes long, outside, bleacher seating. Saturday at 1:00 PM. Cost $14:99.
- Twelve Days of a Country Christmas Boat Ride – located in the Delta Atrium. Open 9:00 AM- 11:00 PM. Cost $21.99.
- Fountain and Light Show – located in the Delta Atrium at 9:00 PM. No charge.
- Gaylord Tree Lighting – 5:30 PM. No charge.
Don’t miss this opportunity. This trip is for ladies and guests, high school age and up. Registration opens Sunday, August 20.