Seeking to fulfill God’s purpose for us in our generation, we in the College and Career Ministry believe that God has called us together at this time and in this place to know Him and to make Him known. We are made up of young adults, ages 18-27, who are in college, grad school, working or just beginning to launch our careers. Whether it is in our daily lives or on mission working with children from Memphis to South Africa and beyond, we are to be committed to living out the gospel with our families, our friends and all those we meet.
TBS (Twenties Bible Study) – is Wednesday night at 7 pm. It is a casual Bible study held in the College/Career area at Crossroads and taught by our Pastor. Food – there is always food. Fun – there is always fun. Focus – there is always time to focus on the Lord, to hear His Word discussed and reflect on what He is saying. This is The Time!
Sunday morning – Donuts start at 9:30 am. After catching up with one another, we open God’s Word and spend time studying it together. We begin our time together and then split guys and girls for deeper Bible Study.
Yearly Activities – We have activities through out the entire year:
- The Amazing Race in May. It is designed to take teams all over the city with clues to find and challenges to master before racing to win the Grand Prize. This is a great opportunity to get to know others and to invite someone who may not otherwise come to a church service.
- Whitewater Rafting to the Ocoee July 15-17.
- Passion Conference in Atlanta January 2-4.
- Mission Trip to South Africa in March during Spring Break of 2017.
- Movie Nights, Game Nights, Memphis Escape Room Nights, RedBirds and much more.
- We believe in living out our faith in Christ in this community and beyond. As a group we invest in ministry opportunities in Memphis, in the nation and beyond. It is NOT all about us! It is about Him. JESUS! We believe that it is our humble privilege to serve Him in all aspects of our lives.
If these are the things that God is calling you to. If you desire to know Him and make Him known. If you desire to live your life fulfilling God’s desires for you in this, your generation, please consider joining us in this pursuit.
Yes, Lord, walking in the way of your truth, we wait for you; For your name and renown are the desire of our hearts. Isaiah 26:8